We are a center of learning based in Taman Melawati and Kajang specialized in teaching mandarin for beginners, intermediate learners and non-Chinese who enrolled in Chinese school. The services provide by our center as follow:
1. Mandarin courses for beginners who without any background of Mandarin language.
2. Mandarin courses for Malay students who enrolled Chinese primary school.
3. Mandarin courses for those who have limited Mandarin learning background.
4. Chinese character courses for those who could speak and listen to Mandarin language but can't read Chinese character.
5. Distance learning for those who wish to study mandarin but far away from Taman Melawati via Skype.
6. HSK exam (Chinese Proficiency Exam conducted by China Government ) services include trial exam, registration and per-examination consultation.
7. Sale of Chinese learning materials (books and CD), exam related book and CD and others mandarin learning related materials)
Besides, all of our students also provided FREE UNLIMITED after class online revisions and exercises for our students.
No matter you have or without formal mandarin education background, all are welcome. Call us for FREE mandarin learning and teaching consultation (by appointment).
EDU Mandarin Teachers' Profile
Chow ( left ) and Ching ( right ). Photo taken when in Australia.
1) Ms. Chow Kim Siew 周 锦 秀 硕 士
► Master Degree in Medical Science (Public Health), Malaya University
► Bachelor Degree in Biotechnology, University Putra Malaysia
► Diploma in Learning Disability Management (Candidate)
8 years experience in teaching Mandarin as a second languege and 1 years teaching experience in government secondary school and Chinese primary school.
2) Mr. Ching Jin Yih 钱 进 逸 硕 士
► Bachelor Degree in Arts (Chinese Studies) (UM)
► Master Degree in Arts (Civilization Studies) (UM)
► Certificate of Teacher Training
► Lecturer of Mandarin University College of Tunku Abdul Rahmat (2001-2014)
8 years experience in teaching Mandarin as a second language.
3) Dr Chiew Poh Shin 周 宝 芯 博 士
► Ph.D 文学博士 (Chinese as Second Language Teaching) Nanjing Normal University, China
► Master of Arts 文学硕士 (Chinese Philology 汉语言文字学) Nanjing Normal University, China
► Bachelor of Arts.文学学士 (Chinese Language and Literature 汉语言文学) Nanjing Normal University, China
► Diploma 专业文凭 (Chinese Language and literature 汉语言文学) New Era College, Malaysia 马来西亚新纪元学院
4) ChuaChoonBee 蔡春美
► Degree in Teaching Chinese as Second Language (Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China )(Candidate)
► Diploma in Teaching Chinese as Second Language, New Era College, kajang, Malaysia
► Half year experience in teaching Chinese as second language in Indonesia.
Welcome to contact the teachers above for professional mandarin studies consultation:
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +0341616827，0129036155